Australia is known for its many well-known educational institutions and career prospects that make it one of the most popular destinations for students.
From the engineering degree program to medical specialties, art and philosophy related studies, Australia holds many lucrative opportunities for students in almost every field of study. If you want to obtain Australian student visa, then you can take the help of immigration specialists.
Pre-requisites to follow when applying for a student visa Australia
To enroll in courses in Australia, it is compulsory for foreign students to obtain an Australian student visa – permission for Australian-born non-citizens to study in Australia. To get a visa, students must follow certain terms and conditions. Here are some basic terms and conditions: –
- Academic qualifications for the course
- Financial documents supporting the candidate's ability to bear the cost
- Medical documents say that the candidate is medically fit
- Free of criminal charges
- Having the necessary travel permits to go abroad
- Applying for a student visa Australia
With all these preconditions are satisfied, an Australian student visa application process took a step. Here is a step-by-step instruction for applying for Australian visas –
1. Obtain Confirmation of Enrollment (COE) documents from institutions
After gaining entry to the course in an educational institution in Australia, the candidate will receive a COE (Confirmation of Enrollment) documents from the university. It officially validates its successful registration into an institution for the course is declared.
2. Obtain and fill out the form of Australian student visa
In order to obtain an Australian student visa form, candidates should visit the online Australian immigration portal and create an account there. After filling in the required fields such as personal information, code COE etc., the application must be submitted.